New in 2009, the East Wing Crete duplex is luxury accommodation, with double and twin bedrooms.
The accommodation, on the first and second floors, has stunning sea and countryside views.
There are 3 balconies, communal gardens, a barbeque area, and secure and discrete parking.
Features such as an under floor central heating system fuelled by a green ‘air exchange unit’, help to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
- Contemporary open plan living/dining area with stunning sea views
- Furnished with two reclining leather sofas, coffee table and a matching side table
- 32” LCD TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player and a selection of DVD’s
- Access to the balcony
- Kitchen comprises a double electric oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster, cafetiere and kettle
- Large oak dinning table with six chairs
- Situated on the first floor with sea views
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables complete with matching lamps, chest of drawers and a fitted double wardrobe
- Situated on the first floor, with countryside views from the rear balcony
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet complete with lamp, chest of drawers, tall-boy and two fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom comprises a bath with shower mixer taps, ‘monsoon’ shower cubicle, w.c, wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and a mirror
- Towel sets are included for all guests
- Second floor balcony with a table and seating for four – perfect for taking in the superb seas views
- First floor balconies, front and rear
- Secure and discrete parking
- Access to the designated barbecue area and communal gardens
- The sea is within yards of the communal gardens