New in 2009 for Mount Brioni’s Cornwall Self Catering Holidays at Seaton near Looe, the East Wing Capri is luxury accommodation, with double and twin bedrooms.
There are stunning sea and countryside views.
There is a terrace, balcony, communal gardens, a barbecue area and secure and discrete parking.
Features such as an under floor central heating system fuelled by a green ‘air exchange unit’, help to ensure that you enjoy your stay.
- Contemporary open plan living/dining area with stunning sea views
- Furnished with two reclining leather sofas, coffee table and a matching side table
- 32” LCD TV with integrated Freeview, DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Access to the balcony
- Kitchen comprises a double electric oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster, cafetiere and kettle
- Large oak dinning table with six chairs
- Situated on the ground floor with sea views
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables complete with matching lamps, chest of drawers and a fitted double wardrobe
- Situated on the ground floor with country side views, and rear terrace
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinet complete with lamp, chest of drawers, tall-boy and two fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom comprises a bath with shower mixer taps, ‘monsoon’ shower cubicle, w.c., wash basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and a mirror
- Towel sets included for all guests
- Balcony with a table and seating for four – perfect for taking in the superb seas views
- Sun terrace to the front of the property and patio to the rear
- Designated secure and discrete parking
- Access to the designated barbecue area and communal gardens
- The sea is within yards of the communal gardens